Utah State vs New Mexico Basketball Game Info
Utah State Aggies (7-3, 4-0 Mountain West) vs. New Mexico Lobos (3-4, 0-4 Mountain West)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 6, 2021
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Dreamstyle Arena – Albuquerque, NM
Utah State vs New Mexico Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UTST: (-1200) | NMEX: (+750)
Spread: UTST: -12.5 (-112) | NMEX: +12.5 (-108)
Total: 137.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UTST: (67%) | NMEX: (33%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UTST: (+12000) | NMEX: (N/A)
Utah State vs New Mexico Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Utah State: 77.9%
New Mexico: 22.1%
Utah State vs New Mexico Head-to-Head results & Betting Trends
- Utah State defeated New Mexico, 75-70, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 5, 2020.
- Utah State is 27-12 all-time in 39 head-to-head games against New Mexico.
- Utah State is 6-4 straight up in its last 10 games against New Mexico.
- Utah State is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against New Mexico.
- The total has hit the under in five of New Mexico's last seven games against Utah State.
- Utah State defeated Air Force, 72-53, in its most recent game on Jan. 2, 2021.
- New Mexico lost to Nevada, 84-74, in its most recent game on Jan. 2, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!