USC vs UCLA Week 15 Game Info
College Football Week 15
No. 20 USC Trojans (4-0, 4-0 Pac-12) vs. UCLA Bruins (3-2, 3-2 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 12, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Rose Bowl – Pasadena, CA
Utah vs UCLA Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: USC: (-154) | UCLA: (+126)
Spread: USC: -2.5 (-124) | UCLA: +2.5 (+102)
Total: 61.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: USC: (63%) | UCLA: (37%)
USC vs UCLA Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: USC: (59.4%) | UCLA: (40.6%)
USC vs UCLA Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- USC defeated UCLA, 52-35, in the most recent meeting between these two schools on Nov. 23, 2019.
- USC is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups with UCLA.
- USC is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with UCLA.
- USC defeated Washington State, 38-13, at home in Week 14.
- UCLA defeated Arizona State, 25-18, on the road in Week 14.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.