Trinidad and Tobago vs El Salvador Prediction, Odds, Line, Spread & How to Watch CONCACAF Gold Cup Match on FanDuel
By Larry Rupp
Trinidad and Tobago vs El Salvador Match Info & Start Time
2021 CONCACAF Gold Cup
Trinidad and Tobago vs. El Salvador
Date: Wednesday, July 14, 2021
Start Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Toyota Stadium — Frisco, TX
Trinidad and Tobago vs El Salvador Spread & Odds
All CONCACAF Gold Cup betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TT: (+340) | SAL: (-115) | DRAW: (+210)
Spread: TT: +1 (-110) | SAL: -1 (+260)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (+130) | Under: (-182)
Team to Score the First Goal: TT: (+185) | SAL: (-170) I NO GOALS: (+650)
Trinidad and Tobago vs El Salvador Prediction & Expert Pick
All CONCACAF Gold Cup expert picks and predictions are according to FootyStats.
Winner: El Salvador
Trinidad and Tobago vs El Salvador Betting Trends & Stats
- Trinidad and Tobago played El Salvador to a 2-2 draw in a CONCACAF Gold Cup qualifier during their last head-to-head matchup on July 8, 2013.
- Trinidad and Tobago played Mexico to a 0-0 draw in its most recent match.
- El Salvador defeated Guatemala, 2-0, in its most recent match.
- Trinidad and Tobago is 0-1-0 (W-D-L) in the 2021 CONCACAF Gold Cup.
- El Salvador is 1-0-0 (W-D-L) in the 2021 CONCACAF Gold Cup.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.