Towson vs George Mason Spread, Line, Odds, Prediction, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Towson vs George Mason Basketball Game Info
Towson Tigers (0-3, 0-0 Away) vs. George Mason Patriots (3-1, 3-1 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Dec. 23, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: EagleBank Arena – Fairfax, VA
Towson vs George Mason Spread & Odds
All CAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOW: (+180) | GM: (-215)
Spread: TOW: +4.5 (-105) | GM: -4.5 (-115)
Total: 136.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TOW: (13%) | GM: (87%)
Towson vs George Mason Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
George Mason: 64.7%
Towson vs George Mason Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Towson defeated George Mason, 67-61, in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Nov. 12, 2016.
- George Mason is 27-5 in its 32 all-time head-to-head meetings with Towson.
- George Mason is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 games against Towson.
- Towson is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against George Mason.
- Towson is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- George Mason is 1-5 ATS in its last six home games.
- Towson lost to Buffalo, 74-65, on the road in its most recent game on Nov. 27, 2020.
- George Mason defeated VMI, 68-66, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 21, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.