Toledo vs Central Michigan Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 19 College Basketball Game
The Toledo Rockets versus the Central Michigan Chippewas is on the college basketball schedule for Saturday.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this game, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Toledo vs Central Michigan Point Spread
Toledo is favored by 19.5 points versus Central Michigan. Toledo is -118 to cover the spread, while Central Michigan is -104.
Toledo vs Central Michigan Over/Under
The over/under for the Toledo versus Central Michigan matchup on February 19 has been set at 150.5, with -114 odds on the over and -106 odds on the under.
Toledo vs Central Michigan Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Central Michigan-Toledo, Central Michigan is the underdog at +1280, and Toledo is -3500.
Toledo vs Central Michigan Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Toledo wins (98.8%)
Toledo vs Central Michigan Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), Toledo is 17-7-0 this season.
- The Rockets are yet to lose ATS (1-0) as a 19.5-point favorite or greater this season.
- Out of 26 Toledo games so far this year, 12 have gone over the total.
- Central Michigan has covered the spread 11 times in 23 games.
- The Chippewas have won once ATS (1-2) as a 19.5-point underdog or greater this season.
- Out of 23 Central Michigan games so far this year, 12 have hit the over.
Toledo vs Central Michigan Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Toledo: (-3500) | Central Michigan: (+1280)
- Spread: Toledo: -19.5 (-118) | Central Michigan: +19.5 (-104)
- Total: 150.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!