Texas A&M vs Arkansas Basketball Game Info
Texas A&M Aggies (8-8, 2-7 SEC) vs. No. 12 Arkansas Razorbacks (20-5, 12-4 SEC)
Date: Saturday, March 6, 2021
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: Bud Walton Arena – Fayetteville, AR
Coverage: SEC Network
Texas A&M vs Arkansas Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TA&M: (+810) | ARK: (-1350)
Spread: TA&M: +15 (-110) | ARK: -15 (-110)
Total: 136.5 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TA&M: (N/A) | ARK: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TA&M: (+20000) | ARK: (+5000)
Texas A&M vs Arkansas Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Texas A&M: 6.7%
Texas A&M vs Arkansas Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Texas A&M defeated Arkansas, 77-69, in the most recent meeting between these teams on March 7, 2020.
- Arkansas is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Texas A&M.
- Arkansas is 61-47 in the last 108 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Texas A&M.
- Texas A&M lost to Mississippi State, 63-57, in its most recent game on March 3, 2021.
- Arkansas defeated South Carolina, 101-73, in its most recent game on March 2, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!