TCU vs West Virginia Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 21 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
The college basketball slate on Monday includes the TCU Horned Frogs taking on the West Virginia Mountaineers.
All the info you need is below, in order to make a smart bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook.
TCU vs West Virginia Point Spread
West Virginia is the underdog by four points against TCU. West Virginia is -110 to cover the spread, and TCU is -110.
TCU vs West Virginia Over/Under
TCU versus West Virginia, on February 21, has an over/under of 133.5, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
TCU vs West Virginia Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for TCU-West Virginia, TCU is the favorite at -182, and West Virginia is +150.
TCU vs West Virginia Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: TCU win (71%)
TCU vs West Virginia Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), TCU is 14-10-0 this season.
- Against the spread as 4-point favorites or more, the Horned Frogs are 3-5.
- TCU has seen 12 of its 24 games hit the over.
- West Virginia has 10 wins in 26 games against the spread this year.
- The Mountaineers have won once ATS (1-8) as a 4-point underdog or more this season.
- There have been 15 West Virginia games (out of 26) that went over the total this year.
TCU vs West Virginia Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TCU: (-182) | West Virginia: (+150)
- Spread: TCU: -4 (-110) | West Virginia: +4 (-110)
- Total: 133.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!