TCU vs Baylor Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
By Tristan Jung
TCU vs Baylor Basketball Game Info
TCU Horned Frogs (13-7, 4-3 Big 12) vs. No. 1 Baylor Bears (18-1, 7-0 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 1, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Ferrell Center — Waco, TX
TCU vs Baylor Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TCU: (+530) | BU: (-750)
Spread: TCU: +11.5 (-115) | BU: -11.5 (-105)
Total: 124.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TCU: 29% | BU: 71%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TCU: (+25000) | BU: (+1000)
TCU vs Baylor Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
TCU vs Baylor Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Baylor defeated TCU, 90-64, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Feb. 2, 2019.
- Baylor is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with TCU.
- Baylor is 64-56 in the 120 all-time, head-to-head matchups with TCU.
- TCU is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Baylor is 7-1 ATS in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Baylor's last eight games.
- TCU lost to Texas, 62-61, at home in its most recent game on Wednesday, Jan. 29.
- Baylor defeated Iowa State, 67-53, on the road in its most recent game on Wednesday, Jan. 29.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.