TCU vs Texas Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
By Max Staley
TCU vs Texas Basketball Game Info
TCU Horned Frogs (14-11, 5-7 Big 12) vs. Texas Longhorns (14-11, 4-8 Big 12)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 19, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Frank Erwin Center – Austin, TX
TCU vs Texas Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TCU: (+115) | TEX: (-135)
Spread: TCU: +2 (-110) | TEX: -2 (-110)
Total: 124 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TCU: (9%) | TEX: (91%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TCU: (+25000) | TEX: (+23000)
TCU vs Texas Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
TCU vs Texas Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Texas defeated TCU, 62-61, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 29, 2020.
- TCU is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Texas.
- TCU is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Texas.
- TCU is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Texas is 2-7 straight up in its last nine games.
- TCU defeated Kansas State, 68-57, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 15.
- Texas lost to Iowa State, 81-52, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 15.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.