Suns vs Jazz Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Phoenix Suns (37-9, 18-4 Away) vs. Utah Jazz (30-18, 15-9 Home)
Date: Wednesday, January 26, 2022
Time: 10:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Vivint Arena — Salt Lake City, UT
Suns vs Jazz Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHO: (-132) | UTAH: (+112)
Spread: PHO: -2 (-114) | UTAH: +2 (-106)
Total: 223 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: PHO: (+700) | UTAH: (+1200)
Suns vs Jazz Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Utah Jazz win (62.0%)
Suns vs Jazz Betting Trends
- Phoenix is 5-0 straight up in its last five games against Utah.
- The total has hit the under in five of Phoenix's last seven games.
- Utah is 0-10 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Utah's last five games against Phoenix.
Suns vs Jazz Prop Bets
- Devin Booker — 29.5: Over (-102) | Under (-120)
- Chris Paul — 16.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Mike Conley — 15.5: Over (-106) | Under (-116)
- Royce O'Neale — 5.5: Over (-120) | Under (-102)
- Devin Booker — 5.5: Over (-115) | Under (-105)
- Cameron Johnson — 5.5: Over (-106) | Under (-114)
- Chris Paul — 9.5: Over (-140) | Under (+112)
- Mike Conley — 5.5: Over (+118) | Under (-144)
- Devin Booker — 4.5: Over (+122) | Under (-150)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.