Miocic vs Ngannou Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 260 — Heavyweight Title Bout — Main Event
Stipe Miocic (20-3-0, 14 KO's, 1 Submission) vs. Francis "The Predator" Ngannou (15-3-0, 11 KO's, 4 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Mar. 27, 2021
Fight Time: This will be the last fight of the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Miocic vs Ngannou Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 260 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Stipe Miocic: (+114)
- Francis Ngannou: (-134)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Miocic by KO/TKO: (+220)
- Miocic by Points: (+460)
- Miocic by Submission: (+1800)
- Ngannou by KO/TKO: (-105)
- Ngannou by Points: (+1800)
- Ngannou by Submission: (+2300)
Miocic vs Ngannou Prediction
UFC 260 Miocic-Ngannou prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Stipe Miocic (55%)
Method of Victory: Decision/Points (72%)
Miocic vs Ngannou Betting Trends & Stats
- Stipe Miocic defeated Daniel Cormier, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on Aug. 15, 2021.
- Francis Ngannou defeated Jairzinho Rozenstruik, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on May 9, 2020.
- Miocic averages 4.95 significant strikes landed per minute with a 52% accuracy rate.
- Ngannou averages 2.23 significant strikes landed per minute with a 37% accuracy rate.
- Miocic averages 3.69 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 56% defense rate.
- Ngannou averages 2.03 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 47% defense rate.
- Miocic has a 37% takedown accuracy rate.
- Ngannou has a 71% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!