St. Bonaventure vs Virginia Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for NIT Tournament Quarterfinals Game
St. Bonaventure vs Virginia Basketball Game Info
2022 NIT Tournament — Quarterfinals
St. Bonaventure Bonnies (22-9, 6-4 Away) vs. Virginia Cavaliers (21-13, 11-6 Home)
Date: Tuesday, March 22, 2022
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: John Paul Jones Arena — Charlottesville, VA
St. Bonaventure vs Virginia Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook and will be updated when available.
Moneyline: SBU: (N/A) | UVA: (N/A)
Spread: SBU: N/A (N/A) | UVA: N/A (N/A)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Odds to Win NIT Championship: SBU: (N/A) | UVA: (N/A)
St. Bonaventure vs Virginia Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to ESPN Matchup Predictor.
Prediction: Virginia Cavaliers win (75.1%)
St. Bonaventure vs Virginia Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever head-to-head matchup between St. Bonvaneture and Virginia.
- St. Bonaventure is 9-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games.
- Virginia is 5-1-1 ATS in its last seven home games.
- The total has hit the under in five of St. Bonaventure's last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Virginia's last 15 games played in March.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.