South Alabama vs Little Rock Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 3 Sun Belt Tournament
By Duel Staff
The South Alabama Jaguars will take on the Little Rock Trojans in college basketball action on Thursday.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this matchup, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
South Alabama vs Little Rock Point Spread
South Alabama is a 12.5-point favorite against Little Rock. South Alabama is -110 to cover the spread, and Little Rock is -110.
South Alabama vs Little Rock Over/Under
The South Alabama-Little Rock game on March 3 has been given an over/under of 134.5 points. The over is -110 and the under is -110.
South Alabama vs Little Rock Moneyline
The South Alabama vs Little Rock moneyline has South Alabama as a -880 favorite, while Little Rock is a +580 underdog.
South Alabama vs Little Rock Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: South Alabama wins (90.4%)
South Alabama vs Little Rock Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), South Alabama is 16-9-0 this season.
- The Jaguars are unbeaten ATS (1-0) as a 12-point favorite or greater this season.
- South Alabama has seen 11 of its 29 games hit the over.
- Little Rock is 7-15-0 against the spread this season.
- The Trojans have won twice ATS (2-6) as a 12-point underdog or greater this year.
- Little Rock has seen 10 of its 26 games hit the over.
South Alabama vs Little Rock Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: South Alabama: (-880) | Little Rock: (+580)
- Spread: South Alabama: -12.5 (-110) | Little Rock: +12.5 (-110)
- Total: 134.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!