Seahawks vs Cardinals Week 7 Game Info
NFL Week 7 Game
Seattle Seahawks (5-0, 2-0 Away) vs. Arizona Cardinals (4-2, 1-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 25, 2020
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: State Farm Stadium — Glendale, AZ
Seahawks vs Cardinals Spread & Odds
All NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SEA: (-184) | ARI: (+154)
Spread: SEA: -3.5 (-105) | ARI: +3.5 (-115)
Total: 56.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SEA: (84%) | ARI: (16%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: SEA: (+800) | ARI: (+3900)
Seahawks vs Cardinals Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are from Bill Bender of Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Seahawks
Seahawks vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- Seattle is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in five games this season.
- The total has hit the over in four of Seattle's last six games.
- Arizona is 6-2-1 ATS in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Arizona's last five home games.
Seahawks vs Cardinals Stats
- Seattle averaged 33.8 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 1 in the NFL).
- Seattle surrendered 27.0 PPG last season (T-No. 18 in the NFL).
- Arizona averaged 27.7 PPG last season (No. 11 in the NFL).
- Arizona surrendered 18.7 PPG last season (No. 2 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!