San Jose State vs New Mexico Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball
San Jose State vs UNM Basketball Game Info
San Jose State Spartans (2-10, 0-8 Mountain West) vs. New Mexico Lobos (4-8, 0-8 Mountain West)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 21, 2021
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Burns Arena – St. George, UT
San Jose State vs UNM Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SJSU: (+265) | UNM: (-330)
Spread: SJSU: +6.5 (-104) | UNM: -6.5 (-118)
Total: 144.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SJSU: (13%) | UNM: (87%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: SJSU: (N/A) | UNM: (N/A)
San Jose State vs UNM Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
San Jose State: 20.9%
New Mexico: 79.1%
San Jose State vs UNM Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- New Mexico defeated San Jose State, 79-66, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 4, 2020.
- San Jose State is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against New Mexico.
- San Jose State is 16-3 in the 19 all-time, head-to-head matchups against New Mexico.
- San Jose State lost to Colorado State, in its most recent game on Jan. 16, 2020.
- New Mexico lost to UNLV, 53-46, in its most recent game on Jan. 18, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!