Red Sox vs Blue Jays Game Info
Boston Red Sox (45-40, 25-18 Away) vs. Toronto Blue Jays (32-54, 16-27 Home)
Date: Wednesday, July 3, 2019
Time: 7:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Rogers Centre – Toronto, ON
Red Sox vs Blue Jays Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (-280) | TOR: (+235)
Spread: BOS: -1.5 (-180) | TOR: +1.5 (+152)
Total: 9.5 – Over (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BOS: 66% | TOR: 34%
Probable Pitcher: BOS: Chris Sale (3-7, 3.82 ERA) | TOR: Jacob Waguespack (0-0, 4.50 ERA)
Red Sox vs Blue Jays Betting Trends
- Boston is 10-1 straight up in its last 11 road games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Boston's last six games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Toronto's last six games.
- Toronto is 3-7 straight up in its last 10 July games dating back to last season.
Red Sox vs Blue Jays Stats
- Boston is averaging 5.56 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
- Toronto is averaging 4.33 runs per game this season (No. 25 in MLB).
- Chris Sale has a 7-4 record with a 2.81 ERA in 17 career appearances (14 starts) against Toronto.
- Jacob Waguespack is making his first career start.
Red Sox vs Blue Jays Prop Bet
All Red Sox-Blue Jays betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team Total Runs (Boston Red Sox): Over 6 (-110) — The Red Sox's bats have been scorching hot as of late, as they're averaging 8.33 runs per game over their last six games. Facing them is a tough task for any pitcher, let alone one who is making his first career MLB start.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Leo Abbe-Schneider is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Leo also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username leoabbe2. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.