Phillies vs National Game Info
Philadelphia Phillies (12-14, 4-6 Away) vs. Washington Nationals (11-17, 6-13 Home)
Date: Thursday, Aug. 27, 2020
Time: 6:37 p.m. EST
Venue: Nationals Park – Washington, D.C.
How to Watch: FOX
Phillies vs Nationals Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (+154) | WAS: (-178)
Spread: PHI: +1.5 (-134) | WAS: -1.5 (+114)
Total: 9 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): PHI: (N/A) | WAS: (N/A)
World Series Odds: PHI: (+3800) | WAS: (+3800)
Phillies vs Nationals Probable Pitchers
Phillies: Spencer Howard (0-1, 6.17 ERA)
Nationals: Max Scherzer (2-1, 4.31 ERA)
Phillies vs Nationals Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Washington Nationals
Over/Under: Over 9
Phillies vs Nationals Betting Trends
- Philadelphia defeated Washington yesterday, 3-2.
- Philadelphia is 3-10 straight up in its last 13 games against Washington.
- Philadelphia is 3-5 straight up in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in 11 of Washington's last 14 games.
- Washington is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
Phillies vs Nationals Stats
- Philadelphia is averaging 5.35 runs per game this season (T-No. 3 in MLB).
- Philadelphia is surrendering 5.50 runs per game this season (No. 25 in MLB).
- Washington is averaging 4.68 runs per game this season (No. 16 in MLB).
- Washington is surrendering 4.93 runs per game this season (No. 19 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.