Pennsylvania vs Columbia Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 4 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
The Pennsylvania Quakers versus the Columbia Lions is on the college basketball schedule for Friday.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this game, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Pennsylvania vs Columbia Point Spread
Pennsylvania is favored by 9.5 points (-102 to cover) in this matchup. Columbia, the underdog, is -120.
Pennsylvania vs Columbia Over/Under
Pennsylvania versus Columbia, on February 4, has an over/under of 149.5, with the over being -114 and the under -106.
Pennsylvania vs Columbia Moneyline
The Pennsylvania vs Columbia moneyline has Pennsylvania as a -465 favorite, while Columbia is a +350 underdog.
Pennsylvania vs Columbia Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Pennsylvania wins (70.2%)
Pennsylvania vs Columbia Betting Trends
- Pennsylvania is 11-11-0 against the spread (ATS) this year.
- As a 9.5-point favorite or greater, the Quakers have one win ATS (1-2) this season.
- Pennsylvania has seen 11 of its 20 games go over the point total.
- Against the spread, Columbia is 7-8-2 this year.
- The Lions have an ATS record of 4-4 as 9.5-point underdogs or more.
- This season, 12 of Columbia's 18 games have hit the over.
Pennsylvania vs Columbia Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Pennsylvania: (-465) | Columbia: (+350)
- Spread: Pennsylvania: -9.5 (-102) | Columbia: +9.5 (-120)
- Total: 149.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!