Penn vs Harvard Basketball Game Info
Pennsylvania Quakers (13-9, 5-4 Ivy) vs. Harvard Crimson (17-7, 6-3 Ivy)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 22, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Lavietes Pavilion – Cambridge, MA
Penn vs Harvard Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PENN: (+235) | HARV: (-300)
Spread: PENN: +6.5 (-110) | HARV: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 141 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PENN: (N/A) | HARV: (N/A)
Penn vs Harvard Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Penn vs Harvard Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Penn defeated Harvard, 75-72, at home in the most recent matchup between these two teams earlier this season on Jan. 31, 2020.
- Harvard is 3-2 its last five head-to-head matchups with Penn.
- Harvard is 6-4 its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Penn.
- Penn is 108-35 in the 143 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Harvard.
- Penn is 6-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- Harvard is 2-8 ATS in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Harvard's last five games.
- Penn lost to Dartmouth, 66-59, on the road in its most recent game on Friday, Feb. 21.
- Harvard defeated Princeton, 61-60, at home in its most recent game on Friday, Feb. 21.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.