Dalby vs Means Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 30 — Welterweight Bout
Nicolas "Danish Dynamite" Dalby (19-3-1, 6 KO's, 4 Submissions) vs. Tim "The Dirty Bird" Means (31-12-1, 19 KO's, 5 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, June 26, 2021
Fight Time: This will be on the main card, which begins at 4 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Coverage: ESPN+, BT Sport
Dalby vs Means Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 30 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Dalby: (+102)
- Means: (-120)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Dalby by KO/TKO: (+650)
- Dalby by Points: (+190)
- Dalby by Submission: (+1100)
- Means by KO/TKO: (+420)
- Means by Points: (+210)
- Means Submission: (+1000)
Dalby vs Means Prediction
UFC Vegas 30 Dalby-Means prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Nicolas Dalby (52%)
Method of Victory: Decision (85%)
Dalby vs Means Betting Trends & Stats
- Nicolas Dalby defeated Daniel Rodriguez, by decision, in his most recent fight on Nov. 21, 2020.
- Tim Means defeated Mike Perry, by decision, in his most recent fight on Nov. 21, 2020.
- Dalby averages 3.20 significant strikes landed per minute with a 37% accuracy rate.
- Means averages 5.16 significant strikes landed per minute with a 48% accuracy rate.
- Dalby averages 3.57 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 55% defense rate.
- Means averages 3.58 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 61% defense rate.
- Dalby has a 63% takedown defense rate.
- Means has a 64% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.