New Hampshire vs UMBC Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 14 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
The college basketball schedule on Monday includes the New Hampshire Wildcats taking on the UMBC Retrievers.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this matchup, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
New Hampshire vs UMBC Point Spread
New Hampshire is a 2.5-point favorite against UMBC. New Hampshire is -110 to cover the spread, and UMBC is -112.
New Hampshire vs UMBC Over/Under
The New Hampshire-UMBC game on February 14 has been given an over/under of 136.5 points. The over is -106 and the under is -114.
New Hampshire vs UMBC Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for New Hampshire-UMBC, New Hampshire is the favorite at -144, and UMBC is +120.
New Hampshire vs UMBC Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: New Hampshire win (61.7%)
New Hampshire vs UMBC Betting Trends
- New Hampshire is 10-9-0 against the spread (ATS) this year.
- The Wildcats' ATS record as 2.5-point favorites or more is 5-5.
- New Hampshire has played 21 games this year, and eight of them have gone over the total.
- Against the spread, UMBC is 10-13-0 this season.
- The Retrievers have two wins ATS (2-8) as a 2.5-point underdog or greater this year.
- UMBC has played 23 games this season, and 11 of them have hit the over.
New Hampshire vs UMBC Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: New Hampshire: (-144) | UMBC: (+120)
- Spread: New Hampshire: -2.5 (-110) | UMBC: +2.5 (-112)
- Total: 136.5 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!