Nebraska vs Purdue Basketball Game Info
Nebraska Cornhuskers (6-11, 0-6 Big Ten) vs. No. 7 Purdue Boilermakers (13-2, 2-2 Big Ten)
Date: Friday, January 14, 2022
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Mackey Arena — West Lafayette, IN
Nebraska vs Purdue Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NEB: (+1600) | PUR: (-4500)
Spread: NEB: +20 (-106) | PUR: -20 (-114)
Total: 156.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: NEB: (+50000) | PUR: (+1000)
Nebraska vs Purdue Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Purdue Boilermakers win (98.1%)
Nebraska vs Purdue Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Purdue is 15-6 straight up in 21 all-time head-to-head matchups against Nebraska.
- Purdue defeated Nebraska, 75-58, during their most recent meeting on Feb. 20, 2021.
- Nebraska is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Nebraska's last five games.
- Purdue is 13-1 straight up in its last 14 home games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Purdue's last nine games against Nebraska.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.