NDSU vs Kansas Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
NDSU vs Kansas College Basketball Game Info
North Dakota State Bison (0-3, 0-2 Away) vs. No. 7 Kansas Jayhawks (3-1, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 5, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Allen Fieldhouse – Lawrence, KS
Coverage: Big 12 Network / ESPN+
NDSU vs Kansas Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NDSU: (+3000) | KU: (-30000)
Spread: NDSU: +24.5 (-106) | KU: -24.5 (-114)
Total: 135.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NDSU: (10%) | KU: (90%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: NDSU: (N/A) | KU: (+1400)
NDSU vs Kansas Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
NDSU vs Kansas Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Kansas defeated NDSU, 84-74, in the only matchup between these teams on March 20, 2009.
- The total has hit the under in all three of NDSU's games this season.
- The total has hit the over in two of Kansas' three games this season.
- NDSU lost to Creighton, 69-58, in its most recent game on Nov. 29, 2020.
- Kansas defeated Washburn, 89-54, in its most recent game on Dec. 3, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!