NBA MVP Odds Favor Steph Curry Over Giannis Antetokounmpo & Kevin Durant on FanDuel Sportsbook
Steph Curry is closing in on history as he's within 10 made 3-pointers of setting the all-time NBA record. The superstar sharp shooter is also the 2021-22 leading MVP candidate at +150, per FanDuel Sportsbook's MVP odds.
Curry is the regular season MVP leader on the league's best team with Golden State 21-4 and a half game in front of the Phoenix Suns in the Pacific Division. The Warriors embark on a five-game Eastern road trip starting Dec. 11 where the two-time MVP will likely set the record in the next week either at Philadelphia, Indiana or New York.
Kevin Durant (+500) is a leading MVP contender on the NBA championship odds favorite Brooklyn Nets (17-8). Durant is the league's top scorer at 28.4 points per game. That's just ahead of Curry (27.5) and two-time MVP Giannis Antetokounmpo (27.0).
Last year's regular season MVP Nikola Jokic (+1500) remains a top MVP challenger. The Denver Nuggets center has ESPN's highest Player Efficiency Rating while sitting No. 2 in rebounding with 13.4 per game. He's also among the league's leading scorers at 26.3 points per game.
Monitor the injury lists daily as All-Stars Paul George, Devin Booker, Jimmy Butler and LeBron James have missed recent games. Joel Embiid's return to the 76ers lineup the end of November has helped Philadelphia win 3-straight games in December while averaging 34 points per game.
Here's the updated NBA MVP odds on FanDuel Sportsbook as play continues into December.
NBA MVP Odds 2021-22
1. Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors (+150)
2. Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee Bucks (+500)
3. Kevin Durant, Brooklyn Nets (+500)
4. Nikola Jokic, Denver Nuggets (+1500)
5. Luca Doncic, Dallas Mavericks (+2500)
6. Jimmy Butler, Miami Heat (+3000)
7. Paul George, Los Angeles Clippers (+3600)
8. Joel Embiid, Philadelphia 76ers (+4200)
9. Devin Booker, Phoenix Suns (+4200)
10. Trae Young, Atlanta Hawks (+5500)
11. LeBron James, Los Angeles Lakers (+5500)
12. James Harden, Brooklyn Nets (+5500)
13. Zach LaVine, Chicago Bulls (+5500)
14. Damian Lillard, Portland Trail Blazers (+5500)
15. Anthony Davis, Los Angeles Lakers (+6500)
16. DeMar DeRozan, Chicago Bulls (+6500)
17. Donovan Mitchell, Utah Jazz (+6500)
18. Chris Paul, Phoenix Suns (+6500)
19. Jayson Tatum, Boston Celtics (+6500)
20. Ja Morant, Memphis Grizzlies (+8000)
21. Julius Randle, New York Knicks (+11000)
22. Bradley Beal, Washington Wizards (+11000)
23. Rudy Gobert, Utah Jazz (+12000)
24. Lamelo Ball, Charlotte Hornets (+12000)
25. Karl-Anthony Towns, Minnesota Timberwolves (+13000)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!