Nationals vs Mets Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines & Spread for MLB Game
By michael obermuller
Nationals vs Mets Game Info
Washington Nationals (5-7, 3-0 Away) vs. New York Mets (7-10, 3-6 Home)
Date: Tuesday, August 11, 2020
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Citi Field – New York, NY
Nationals vs Mets Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (-142) | NYM: (+124)
Spread: WAS: -1.5 (+116) | NYM: +1.5 (-136)
Total: 9 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): WAS: (90%) | NYM: (10%)
World Series Odds: WAS: (+2200) | NYM: (+2500)
Nationals vs Mets Probable Pitchers
Nationals: Max Scherzer (0-1, 3.29 ERA)
Mets: Rick Porcello (1-1, 6.92 ERA)
Nationals vs Mets Betting Trends
- Washington defeated the Mets yesterday, 16-4, in their most recent matchup.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Washington's last 10 games.
- Washington is 10-0 straight up in its last 10 road games.
- The total has hit the under in six of the Mets' last nine games.
- The Mets are 4-8 straight up in their last 12 games this season.
Nationals vs Mets Stats
- Washington is averaging 4.08 runs per game this season (No. 23 in MLB).
- Washington is surrendering 4.00 runs per game this season (T-No. 8 in MLB).
- The Mets are averaging 4.12 runs per game this season (T-No. 21 in MLB).
- The Mets are surrendering 5.41 runs per game this season (No. 26 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.