Minnesota vs Wisconsin Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By Zach Brunner
Minnesota vs Wisconsin Basketball Game Info
NCAA Basketball Game
No. 21 Minnesota Golden Gophers (9-1, 2-1 Big Ten) vs. No. 6 Wisconsin Badgers (8-2, 2-1 Big Ten)
Date: Thursday, Dec. 31, 2020
Time: 4:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Kohl Center – Madison, WI
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Minnesota vs Wisconsin Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MINN: (+310) | WISC: (-390)
Spread: MINN: +7.5 (-110) | WISC: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 140.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MINN: (66%) | WISC: (34%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MINN: (+8500) | WISC: (+1300)
Minnesota vs Wisconsin Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Minnesota vs Wisconsin Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Wisconsin defeated Minnesota, 71-69, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 1, 2020.
- Wisconsin is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head games against Minnesota.
- Minnesota is 68-57 all-time in 125 head-to-head games against Wisconsin.
- Minnesota is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Wisconsin is 4-2 ATS in its last six games.
- Minnesota defeated then-No. 12 Michigan State, 61-56, in its most recent game on Dec. 28, 2020.
- Wisconsin lost to Maryland, 70-64, in its most recent game on Dec. 28, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!