Minnesota vs Rutgers Basketball Game Info
Minnesota Golden Gophers (11-6, 4-6 Big Ten) vs. Rutgers Scarlet Knights (10-6, 6-6 Big Ten)
Date: Thursday, Feb. 4, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Rutgers Athletic Center – Piscataway, NJ
Minnesota vs Rutgers Spread & Odds
All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MINN: (+188) | RUTG: (-225)
Spread: MINN: +4.5 (-102) | RUTG: -4.5 (-120)
Total: 140.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MINN: (N/A) | RUTG: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MINN: (+7500) | RUTG: (+7500)
Minnesota vs Rutgers Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Minnesota vs Rutgers Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Rutgers defeated Minnesota, 64-56, in their last head-to-head matchup on Jan. 19, 2020.
- Rutgers is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Minnesota.
- Minnesota is 8-4 in its 12 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Rutgers.
- Minnesota lost to Purdue, 81-62, in its most recent game on Jan. 30, 2021.
- Rutgers defeated Northwestern, 64-56, in its most recent game on Jan. 31, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!