Minnesota vs Purdue Basketball Game Info
No. 21 Minnesota Golden Gophers (11-5, 4-5 Big Ten) vs. Purdue Boilermakers (11-6, 6-4 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 30, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Mackey Arena – West Lafayette, IN
Minnesota vs Purdue Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MINN: (+118) | PUR: (-138)
Spread: MINN: +2.5 (-115) | PUR: -2.5 (-105)
Total: 141.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MINN: (22%) | PUR: (78%)
Odds to Win NCAAM's National Championship: MINN: (+7500) | PUR: (+6500)
Minnesota vs Purdue Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Minnesota vs Purdue Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Purdue defeated Minnesota, 83-78, in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Jan. 2, 2020.
- Purdue is 73-55 in its 128 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Minnesota.
- Purdue is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Minnesota.
- Minnesota lost to Maryland, 63-49, in its most recent game on Jan. 23, 2021.
- Purdue lost to Michigan, 70-53, in its most recent game on Jan. 22, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.