Michigan vs Purdue Basketball Game Info
Michigan Wolverines (17-9, 8-7 Big Ten) vs. Purdue Boilermakers (14-13, 7-9 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 22, 2020
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Mackey Arena – West Lafayette, IN
Michigan vs Purdue Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MICH: (+155) | PUR: (-185)
Spread: MICH: +4 (-110) | PUR: -4 (-110)
Total: 132.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MICH: 38% | PUR: 62%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MICH: (+4000) | PUR: (+6000)
Michigan vs Purdue Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Michigan vs Purdue Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Michigan defeated Purdue, 84-78, in the most recent meeting between these two teams earlier this season on Jan. 9, 2020.
- Michigan is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Purdue.
- Michigan is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Purdue.
- Michigan is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Purdue's last seven games against Michigan.
- Michigan defeated Rutgers, 60-52, on the road in its most recent game on Wednesday, Feb. 19.
- Purdue lost to Wisconsin, 69-65, on the road in its most recent game on Tuesday, Feb. 18.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.