Michigan vs Tennessee Basketball Game Info
2022 March Madness South Region — Second Round
No. 11 Michigan Wolverines (18-14) vs. No. 3 Tennessee Volunteers (27-7)
Date: Saturday, March 19, 2022
Time: 5:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Gainbridge Fieldhouse — Indianapolis, IN
Michigan vs Tennessee Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MICH: (+202) | TENN: (-250)
Spread: MICH: +6 (-110) | TENN: -6 (-110)
Total: 135.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MICH: (+10000) | TENN: (+2000)
Michigan vs Tennessee Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to ESPN Matchup Predictor.
Prediction: Tennessee Volunteers win (80.6%)
Michigan vs Tennessee Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Michigan is 6-5 in 11 all-time head-to-head matchups against Tennessee.
- Michigan defeated Tennessee, 73-71, in their last meeting on March 28, 2014.
- The total has hit the over in five of Michigan's last six games.
- Tennessee is 6-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games as the favorite.
- Michigan is 4-1 ATS in its last five games as the underdog.
- The total has hit the over in five of Tennessee's last seven games against Big Ten opponents.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.