Michigan vs Colorado State Basketball Game Info
2022 March Madness South Region
No. 11 Michigan Wolverines (17-14) vs. No. 6 Colorado State Rams (25-5)
Date: Thursday, March 17, 2022
Time: 12:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Gainsbridge Fieldhouse — Indianapolis, IN
Michigan vs Colorado State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MICH: (-137) | CSU: (+114)
Spread: MICH: -2.5 (-110) | CSU: +2.5 (-110)
Total: 140 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MICH: (+12000) | CSU: (+25000)
Michigan vs Colorado State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to ESPN Matchup Predictor.Prediction: Michigan Win (73.2%)
Michigan vs Colorado State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Michigan is 1-1 in two all-time head-to-head matchups against Colorado State.
- Colorado State defeated Michigan, 70-66, in their last meeting on Feb. 11, 2002.
- The total has hit the over in 6 of Michigan's last 8 games and 19 of 31 games this season.
- The total has hit the under in 6 of Colorado State's last 7 games and 19 of 29 games this season.
- Michigan is 3-7 SU and 2-8 against the spread (ATS) this season as a favorite of 5 points or less.
- Colorado State is 2-2 SU/ATS as the underdog this season.