Frevola vs Valdez Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 270 — Preliminary Card Lightweight Bout
Matt "Steamrolla" Frevola (8-3-1, 1 KO, 3 Submissions) vs. Genaro "El Rayadito" Valdez (10-0-0, 7 KO's, 3 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, January 22, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 6 p.m. EST.
Venue: Honda Center — Anaheim, CA
Coverage: ESPN/Pay Per View
Frevola vs Valdez Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 270 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Matt Frevola: (-215)
- Genaro Valdez: (+172)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Frevola by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Frevola by Points: (N/A)
- Frevola by Submission: (N/A)
- Valdez by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Valdez by Points: (N/A)
- Valdez by Submission: (N/A)
Frevola vs Valdez Prediction
UFC 270 Frevola-Valdez prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Genaro Valdez (68%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (77%)
Frevola vs Valdez Betting Trends & Stats
- Matt Frevola lost to Terrance McKinney, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on June 12, 2021.
- Jake Collier defeated Patrik White, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on Oct. 5, 2021.
- Frevola averages 2.73 significant strikes landed per minute with a 37% accuracy rate.
- Valdez averages 6.28 significant strikes landed per minute with a 39% accuracy rate.
- Frevola averages 3.49 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 58% defense rate.
- Valdez averages 9.77 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 50% defense rate.
- Frevola has a 40% takedown defense rate.
- Valdez has a 50% takedown accuracy rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.