Marlins vs Nationals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 16
By Duel Staff
The MLB's Monday schedule includes the Miami Marlins facing the Washington Nationals.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this matchup.
Marlins vs Nationals Game Info
- Miami Marlins (15-19) vs. Washington Nationals (12-24)
- Date: Monday, May 16, 2022
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Venue: loanDepot park -- Miami, Florida
Marlins vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIA: (-210) | WSH: (+176)
- Spread: MIA: -1.5 (+102) | WSH: +1.5 (-122)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Marlins vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Sandy Alcantara (2-2) for the Miami Marlins, and Aaron Sanchez (2-2) for the Washington Nationals.
Marlins vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Marlins win (58.8%)
Marlins vs Nationals Moneyline
- Miami is a -210 favorite on the moneyline, while Washington is a +176 underdog on the road.
Marlins vs Nationals Spread
- The Marlins are hosting the Nationals and are favored by 1.5 runs (+102 to cover) on the runline. Washington is -122 to cover.
Marlins vs Nationals Over/Under
- A combined run total of 7.5 has been set for Marlins-Nationals on May 16, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Marlins vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Marlins have won in eight, or 50%, of the 16 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Miami has yet to play a game this season with better moneyline odds than -220.
- Miami and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 16 of their 34 opportunities.
- The Nationals have won 32.3% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (10-21).
- Washington has played three times as a moneyline underdog with odds of +184 or longer, and won in each game.
- Washington has played in 36 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 16 times (16-16-4).