Lehigh vs Holy Cross Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By michael obermuller
Lehigh vs Holy Cross Basketball Game Info
Lehigh Mountain Hawks (2-5, 2-5 Patriot) vs. Holy Cross Crusaders (2-5, 2-5 Patriot)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 24, 2021
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Hart Center – Worcester, MA
Lehigh vs Holy Cross Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LEH: (-108) | HC: (-108)
Spread: LEH: +1.5 (-124) | HC: -1.5 (+102)
Total: 145.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LEH: (57%) | HC: (43%)
Lehigh vs Holy Cross Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Holy Cross: 58.2%
Lehigh vs Holy Cross Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Lehigh defeated Holy Cross, 75-72, on the road in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Jan. 23, 2021.
- Holy Cross is 43-26 in its 69 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Lehigh.
- Lehigh is 6-4 straight up in its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Holy Cross.
- Lehigh is 1-5 straight up in its last six games.
- Holy Cross is 0-3 straight up in its last three games.
- Lehigh defeated Holy Cross, 75-72, on the road in its most recent game on Jan. 23, 2021.
- Holy Cross lost to Lehigh, 75-72, at home in its most recent game on Jan. 23, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.