Kansas State vs Iowa State Week 12 Game Info
College Football Week 12
Kansas State Wildcats (4-3, 4-2 Big 12) vs. No. 17 Iowa State Cyclones (5-2, 5-1 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 21, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: MidAmerican Energy Field at Jack Trice Stadium – Ames, IA
Kansas State vs Iowa State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KSU: (+370) | ISU: (-520)
Spread: KSU: +10.5 (-110) | ISU: -10.5 (-110)
Total: 45.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: KSU: (73%) | ISU: (27%)
Kansas State vs Iowa State Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Kansas State: (35.4%) | Iowa State: (64.6%)
Kansas State vs Iowa State Head-to-Head Record and Betting Trends
- Kansas State defeated Iowa State, 27-17, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Nov. 30, 2019.
- Kansas State is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Iowa State.
- Kansas State is 50-49-4 in the 103 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Iowa State.
- Kansas State lost to then-No. 14 Oklahoma State, 20-18, at home in Week 10.
- Iowa State defeated Baylor, 38-31, at home in Week 10.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!