Usman vs Masvidal Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 251 Welterweight Bout
Kamaru "The Nigerian Nightmare" Usman (16-1, 7 KOs) vs. Jorge "Gamebred" Masvidal (35-13, 16 KOs)
Date: Saturday, July 11, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the second fight on the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: Yas Island — Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Note: Jorge Masvidal is replacing Gilbert Burns in this bout.
Usman vs Masvidal Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 251 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Kamaru Usman: (-290)
- Jorge Masvidal: (+225)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Usman by KO/TKO: (+150)
- Usman by Points: (+200)
- Usman by Submission: (+1200)
- Masvidal by KO/TKO: (+460)
- Masvidal by Points: (+700)
- Masvidal by Submission: (+1800)
Usman vs Masvidal Betting Trends
- Usman defeated Colby Covington, by TKO, in Round 5 in his most recent fight on Dec. 14, 2019.
- Masvidal defeated Nate Diaz, by TKO, in Round 3 in his most recent fight on Nov. 2, 2019.
- Usman averages 4.60 significant strikes landed per minute with a 52 percent accuracy rate.
- Usman averages 2.17 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 60 percent defense rate.
- Masvidal averages 4.33 significant strikes landed per minute with a 47 percent accuracy rate.
- Masvidal averages 2.94 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 66 percent defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.