Masvidal vs Covington Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 272 — Main Event Welterweight Bout
Jorge "Gamebred" Masvidal (35-15-0, 16 KO's, 2 Submissions) vs. Colby "Chaos" Covington (16-3-0, 4 KO's, 4 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, March 5, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Coverage: ESPN+, PPV
Masvidal vs Covington Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 272 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jorge Masvidal: (+250)
- Colby Covington: (-325)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Masvidal by KO/TKO: (+400)
- Masvidal by Points: (+1100)
- Masvidal by Submission: (+2300)
- Covington by KO/TKO: (+340)
- Covington by Points: (-110)
- Covington by Submission: (+1000)
Masvidal vs Covington Prediction
UFC 272 Masvidal-Covington prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Colby Covington (84%)
Method of Victory: Decision (77%)
Masvidal vs Covington Betting Trends & Stats
- Jorge Masvidal lost to Kamaru Usman, by KO, in his last fight on April 24, 2021.
- Colby Covington lost to Kamaru Usman, by decision, in his last fight on Nov. 6, 2021.
- Masvidal averages 4.22 significant strikes landed per minute with a 48% accuracy rate.
- Covington averages 4.14 significant strikes landed per minute with a 38% accuracy rate.
- Masvidal averages 3.01 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 65% defense rate.
- Covington averages 3.09 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 56% defense rate.
- Masvidal has a 75% takedown defense rate.
- Covington averages 4.10 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.