Aldrich vs Robertson Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 50 — Preliminary Card Flyweight Bout
JJ Aldrich (10-4-0, 2 KO's, 0 Submissions) vs. Gillian "The Savage" Robertson (10-6-0, 1 KO, 7 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, March 12, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 4 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Aldrich vs Robertson Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 50 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- JJ Aldrich: (+122)
- Gillian Robertson: (-150)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Aldrich by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Aldrich by Points: (N/A)
- Aldrich by Submission: (N/A)
- Robertson by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Robertson by Points: (N/A)
- Robertson by Submission: (N/A)
Aldrich vs Robertson Prediction
UFC Vegas 50 Aldrich-Robertson prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Gillian Robertson (75%)
Method of Victory: Submission (59%)
Aldrich vs Robertson Betting Trends & Stats
- JJ Aldrich defeated Vanessa Demopoulos, by unanimous decision, in her most recent fight on Aug. 28, 2021.
- Gillian Robertson defeated Priscila Cachoeira, by submission, in her most recent fight on Dec. 11, 2021.
- Aldrich averages 4.05 significant strikes landed per minute with a 44% accuracy rate.
- Robertson averages 2.23 significant strikes landed per minute with a 52% accuracy rate.
- Aldrich averages 4.56 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 61% defense rate.
- Robertson averages 2.59 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 51% defense rate.
- Aldrich has a 68% takedown defense rate.
- Robertson has a 44% takedown accuracy rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.