Gooden vs Brown Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 39 — Welterweight Bout — Co-Main Event
Jared "Nite Train" Gooden (18-6-0, 8 KO's, 6 Submissions) vs. Randy "Rude Boy" Brown (13-4-0, 6 KO's, 5 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, October 9, 2021
Fight Time: This is the co-main event of the main card, which is expected to begin around 4 p.m EST
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Gooden vs Brown Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 39 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jared Gooden: (+198)
- Randy Brown: (-250)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Gooden by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Gooden by Points: (N/A)
- Gooden by Submission: (N/A)
- Brown by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Brown by Points: (N/A)
- Brown by Submission: (N/A)
Gooden vs Brown Prediction
UFC Vegas 39 Gooden-Brown prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Randy Brown (88%)
Method of Victory: Points/Decision (50%)
Gooden vs Brown Betting Trends & Stats
- Jared Gooden defeated Niklas Stolze, by KO, in his most recent fight on July 31, 2021.
- Randy Brown defeated Alex Oliveira, by submission, in his most recent fight on April 24, 2021.
- Gooden averages 5.04 significant strikes landed per minute with a 42% accuracy rate.
- Brown averages 3.72 significant strikes landed per minute with a 47% accuracy rate.
- Gooden averages 7.55 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 49% defense rate.
- Brown averages 2.79 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 53% defense rate.
- Gooden has an 83% takedown defense rate.
- Brown has a 46% takedown accuracy rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.