Iowa State vs Kansas Week 9 Game Info
College Football Week 9
No. 23 Iowa State Cyclones (3-2, 3-1 Big 12) vs. Kansas Jayhawks (0-5, 0-4 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 31, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: David Booth Kansas Memorial Stadium – Lawrence, KS
Iowa State vs Kansas Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ISU: (-6000) | KU: (+1600)
Spread: ISU: -27.5 (-114) | KU: +27.5 (-106)
Total: 49.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ISU: (80%) | KU: (20%)
Iowa State vs Kansas Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Iowa State: (93.8%) | Kansas: (6.2%)
Iowa State vs Kansas Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Iowa State defeated Kansas, 41-31, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Nov. 23, 2019.
- Iowa State is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Kansas.
- Kansas is 50-43-6 in the 99 head-to-head matchups against Iowa State.
- Iowa State lost to then-No. Oklahoma State, 24-21, on the road in its most recent game in Week 8.
- Kansas lost to then-No 20 Kansas State, 55-14, on the road in its most recent game in Week 8.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!