Cutelaba vs Clark Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 37 — Light Heavyweight Bout
Ion "The Hulk" Cutelaba (15-6-1, 12 KO's, 2 Submissions) vs. Devin "Brown Bear" Clark (12-5, 3 KO's, 1 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, September 18, 2021
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 7 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Cutelaba vs Clark Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 37 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Ion Cutelaba (-150)
- Devin Clark: (+122)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Cutelaba by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Cutelaba by Points: (N/A)
- Cutelaba by Submission: (N/A)
- Clark by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Clark by Points: (N/A)
- Clark by Submission: (N/A)
Cutelaba vs Clark Prediction
UFC Vegas 37 Cutelaba-Clark prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Ion Cutelaba (72%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (77%)
Cutelaba vs Clark Betting Trends & Stats
- Ion Cutelaba finished with a draw against Dustin Jacoby in his most recent fight on May 1, 2021.
- Devin Clark lost to Anthony Smith, by submission, in his most recent fight on Nov. 28, 2020.
- Cutelaba averages 5.03 significant strikes landed per minute with a 40% accuracy rate.
- Clark averages 3.33 significant strikes landed per minute with a 57% accuracy rate.
- Cutelaba averages 3.80 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 47% defense rate.
- Clark averages 2.43 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 48% defense rate.
- Cutelaba has a 57% takedown accuracy rate.
- Clark has a 36% takedown accuracy rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.