Heat vs Bucks Game 2 Info
NBA Playoffs Round 1 — Game 2
No. 6 Miami Heat (40-32, 19-17 Away) vs. No. 3 Milwaukee Bucks (46-26, 26-10 Home)
Date: Monday May 24, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Fiserv Forum — Milwaukee, WI
Heat vs Bucks Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+166) | MIL: (-198)
Spread: MIA: +4.5 (-108) | MIL: -4.5 (-112)
Total: 221.5 — Over: (-108) | Under (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIA: (63%) | MIL: (37%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: MIA: (+3300) | MIL: (+750)
Heat vs Bucks Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Heat vs Bucks Betting Trends
- Milwaukee is 18-19 against the spread (ATS) in 36 home games this season.
- Miami is 20-17 ATS in 36 away games this season.
- The total has hit the over in 41 of Milwaukee's 73 games this season.
- The total has hit the over in 38 of Miami's 73 games this season.
- Milwaukee defeated Miami, 109-107, in Game 1 of this series on Saturday, May 22.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.