Grizzlies vs Pelicans Game Info
Memphis Grizzlies (32-35) vs. New Orleans Pelicans (28-38)
Date: Monday, Aug. 3, 2020
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Kissimmee, FL
Grizzlies vs Pelicans Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MEM: (+166) | NO: (-200)
Spread: MEM: +4.5 (-110) | NO: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 236.5 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MEM: 49% | NO: 51%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: MEM: (+21000) | NO: (+10000)
Grizzlies vs Pelicans Betting Trends
- Memphis is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Memphis' last nine games.
- New Orleans is 3-6 ATS in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in four of New Orleans' last five games.
Grizzlies vs Pelicans Stats
- New Orleans is averaging 115.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 5 in the NBA).
- New Orleans is surrendering 117.0 PPG this season (No. 27 in the NBA).
- Memphis is averaging 112.9 PPG this season (T-No. 12 in the NBA).
- Memphis is surrendering 114.0 PPG this season (No. 21 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.