The San Francisco Giants are among the MLB squads busy on Monday, up against the Colorado Rockies.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Giants vs Rockies Game Info
- San Francisco Giants (16-12) vs. Colorado Rockies (16-12)
- Date: Monday, May 9, 2022
- Time: 9:45 PM ET
- Venue: Oracle Park -- San Francisco, California
Giants vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SF: (-270) | COL: (+220)
- Spread: SF: -1.5 (-110) | COL: +1.5 (-110)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Giants vs Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers
The San Francisco Giants will give the start to Carlos Rodon (3-1, 3.58 ERA) looking for win No. 4 on the season, and the Rockies will turn to Austin Gomber (2-2, 3.58).
Giants vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Giants win (71.8%)
Giants vs Rockies Moneyline
- Colorado is the underdog, +220 on the moneyline, while San Francisco is a -270 favorite at home.
Giants vs Rockies Spread
- The Giants are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Rockies. The Giants are -110 to cover, and the Rockies are -110.
Giants vs Rockies Over/Under
- The over/under for the Giants versus Rockies contest on May 9 has been set at 7, with +100 odds on the over and -122 odds on the under.
Giants vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The Giants have come away with 12 wins in the 19 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- San Francisco has played as a favorite of -255 or more just one time this year and came away with a win in that game.
- San Francisco and their opponents have gone over in 12 of their 25 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Rockies have won nine of the 18 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (50%).
- Colorado has not yet played a game with moneyline odds of +205 or longer.
- Colorado has combined with opponents to go over the total 13 times this season for a 13-15-1 record against the over/under.