Geoff Neal vs Santiago Ponzinibbio Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC 269 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Neal vs Ponzinibbio Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 269 — Main Card Welterweight Bout
Geoff "Handz of Steel" Neal (13-4-0, 8 KO's, 2 Submissions) vs. Santiago "Argentine Dagger" Ponzinibbio (28-4-0, 15 KO's, 6 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 11, 2021
Fight Time: This will be on the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Coverage: ESPN+, PPV
Neal vs Ponzinibbio Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 269 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Geoff Neal: (-105)
- Santiago Ponzinibbio: (-115)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Neal by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Neal by Points: (N/A)
- Neal by Submission: (N/A)
- Ponzinibbio by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Ponzinibbio by Points: (N/A)
- Ponzinibbio by Submission: (N/A)
Neal vs Ponzinibbio Prediction
UFC 269 Neal-Ponzinibbio prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Santiago Ponzinibbio (73%)
Method of Victory: Points/Decision (74%)
Neal vs Ponzinibbio Betting Trends & Stats
- Geoff Neal lost to Neil Magny, by decision, in his last fight on May 8, 2021.
- Santiago Ponzinibbio defeated Miguel Baeza, by decision, in his last fight on June 5, 2021.
- Neal averages 6.00 significant strikes landed per minute with a 49% accuracy rate.
- Ponzinibbio averages 4.27 significant strikes landed per minute with a 40% accuracy rate.
- Neal averages 3.78 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 65% defense rate.
- Ponzinibbio averages 4.02 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 65% defense rate.
- Neal averages 0.90 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Ponzinibbio has a 61% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.