Ngannou vs Rozenstruik Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 249 Heavyweight Bout — Main Card
Francis "The Predator" Ngannou (13-3-0, 10 KOs) vs. Jairzinho "Bigi Boy" Rozenstruik (10-0-0, 9 KOs)
Date: Saturday, May 9, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the third fight on the PPV main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena — Jacksonville, FL
Ngannou vs Rozenstruik Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 249 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Francis Ngannou: (-310)
- Jairzinho Rozenstruik: (+250)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Ngannou by KO/TKO: (-135)
- Ngannou by Points: (+500)
- Ngannou by Submission: (+1100)
- Rozenstruik by KO/TKO: (+440)
- Rozenstruik by Points: (+750)
- Rozenstruik by Submission: (+3300)
Ngannou vs Rozenstruik Betting Trends & Stats
- Ngannou defeated Junior Dos Santos, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on June 29, 2019.
- Rozenstruik defeated Alistair Overeem, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on Dec. 7, 2019.
- Ngannou lands an average of 2.15 significant strikes per minute with a 37 percent accuracy rate.
- Ngannou absorbs an average of 1.97 significant strikes per minute with a 48 percent defense rate.
- Rozenstruik lands an average of 3.72 significant strikes per minute with a 46 percent accuracy rate.
- Rozenstruik absorbs an average of 3.05 significant strikes per minute with a 32 percent defense rate.
Get $20 FREE when you sign up for FanDuel Racing, plus we’ll match your first deposit in site credit up to $50!