El Salvador vs Guatemala Match Info & Start Time
2021 CONCACAF Gold Cup
El Salvador vs Guatemala
Date: Sunday, July 11, 2021
Start Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Children's Mercy Park — Kansas City, KS
El Salvador vs Guatemala Spread & Odds
All CONCACAF Gold Cup betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SLV: (-110) | GUA: (+310) | DRAW: (+200)
Spread: SLV: -1 (+300) | GUA: +1 (-125)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (+150) | Under: (-215)
Team to Score the First Goal: SLV: (-150) | GUA: (+175) I NO GOALS: (+550)
El Salvador vs Guatemala Prediction & Expert Pick
All CONCACAF Gold Cup expert picks and predictions are according to Sportskeeda.
Winner: Draw (1-1)
El Salvador vs Guatemala Betting Trends & Stats
- El Salvador defeated Guatemala, 3-1, in an international friendly in their most recent head-to-head matchup.
- El Salvador lost to Qatar, 1-0, in an international friendly in its most recent match.
- Guatemala lost to Guadeloupe, 1-1 (10-9 on penalties), in a CONCACAF Gold Cup qualifier in its most recent match.
- El Salvador is 0-0-0 (W-D-L) in the 2021 CONCACAF Gold Cup.
- Guatemala is 0-0-0 (W-D-L) in the 2021 CONCACAF Gold Cup.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.