Dodgers vs Braves Schedule, Odds & Predictions for MLB Playoffs NLCS Series on FanDuel Sportsbook

Los Angeles Dodgers vs Atlanta Braves MLB Playoffs odds, schedule & predictions for NLCS series.
Los Angeles Dodgers vs Atlanta Braves MLB Playoffs odds, schedule & predictions for NLCS series. / Thearon W. Henderson/GettyImages

The National League featured a pair of exciting division series that both came down to the wire, but a championship matchup is now officially set.

The No. 3 Atlanta Braves will have home-field advantage over the No. 4 Los Angeles Dodgers.

Here's all the info you need to know about the series.

Dodgers vs Braves Schedule

Game 1: Saturday, October 16 (8:07 p.m. EST)
Game 2: Sunday, October 17 (7:37 p.m. EST)
Game 3: Tuesday, October 19 (TBD)
Game 4: Wednesday, October 20 (TBD)
Game 5 (if necessary): Thursday, October 21 (TBD)
Game 6 (if necessary): Saturday, October 23 (TBD)
Game 7 (if necessary): Sunday, October 24 (TBD)

Dodgers vs Braves Odds

MLB Playoff odds from FanDuel Sportsbook have the Dodgers as -210 favorites to win the series, while the Braves are +178 underdogs.

The odds point to the Dodgers winning the series 4-1 as the most likely outcome, with +340 odds.

Dodgers vs Braves Predictions

Dodgers vs Braves series predictions from FiveThirtyEight.

The Dodgers are projected for a 74% chance to advance to the World Series, while the Braves are projected for a 26% chance. Meanwhile, Los Angeles is projected for a 54% chance to win the 2021 World Series and Atlanta is projected for a 13% chance to win it all.

Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!

Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.