Brunson vs Holland Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 22 — Middleweight Bout
Derek Brunson (21-7-0, 11 KOs, 3 submissions) vs. Kevin "Trailblazer" Holland (21-5-0, 10 KOs, 7 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, March 20, 2021
Fight Time: This will be the final fight of the main card, which begins at 7 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Brunson vs Holland Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 22 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Kevin Holland (-162)
- Derek Brunson (+132)
- Draw (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Brunson by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Brunson by Points : (N/A)
- Brunson by Submission: (N/A)
- Holland by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Holland by Points : (N/A)
- Holland by Submission: (N/A)
Brunson vs Holland Prediction
UFC Vegas 22 Brunson-Holland prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Kevin Holland (82%)
Method: KO/TKO (82%)
Brunson vs Holland Betting Trends & Stats
- Derek Brunson defeated Edmen Shahbazyan, by KO/TKO, in his most recent bout on Aug. 1, 2020.
- Kevin Holland defeated Jacare Souza, by KO/TKO, in his most recent bout on Dec. 12, 2020.
- Brunson averages 3.77 significant strikes landed per minute with a 47% accuracy rate.
- Holland averages 4.74 significant strikes landed per minute with a 57% accuracy rate.
- Brunson averages 2.95 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 54% defense rate.
- Holland averages 2.77 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 56% defense rate.
- Brunson has a 100% takedown defense rate.
- Holland has a 52% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.