Cortney Casey vs Liana Jojua Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Vegas 42 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Casey vs Jojua Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 42 — Women's Flyweight Bout
Cortney "Cast Iron" Casey (9-9-0, 3 KO, 4 Submission) vs. Liana "She Wolf" Jojua (8-4-0, 1 KO, 6 Submission)
Date: Saturday, November 13, 2021
Fight Time: This will be on the preliminary card, which begins at 1 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Casey vs Jojua Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 42 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Cortney Casey: (-275)
- Liana Jojua: (+225)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Casey by KO/TKO: (+550)
- Casey by Points: (+100)
- Casey by Submission: (+600)
- Jojua by KO/TKO: (+1700)
- Jojua by Points: (+420)
- Jojua by Submission: (+600)
Casey vs Jojua Prediction
UFC Vegas 42 Casey-Jojua prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Cortney Casey (52%)
Method of Victory: Decision (82%)
Casey vs Jojua Betting Trends & Stats
- Cortney Casey lost to JJ Aldrich, by decision, in her last fight on March 13, 2021.
- Liana Jojua lost to Miranda Maverick, by TKO, in her last fight on Oct. 24, 2020.
- Casey averages 4.33 significant strikes landed per minute with a 38% accuracy rate.
- Jojua averages 2.53 significant strikes landed per minute with a 39% accuracy rate.
- Casey averages 4.19 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 52% defense rate.
- Jojua averages 4.86 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 48% defense rate.
- Casey has a 38% takedown defense rate.
- Jojua averages 1.49 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.